All 5 art Reviews

Sunset Sunset

CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

This was done in microsoft paint?! That's madness! I am beyond impressed mate. That kind of blending and colour control is not easy especially in that program. Good on you.

phelios27 responds:

Thanks! it did take quite awhile to finish. The Zoom was my friend for about 3 months. However I do think since this jpg file has been opened and closed so many times it's "helped" it look more blended and smooth. I'm not complaining though. :)

Succubus Succubus

Great Stylization!

Really dig your use of line and form here. Makes for a solid character and a confidence in your style. Like it. :)

Night in the Tundra Night in the Tundra

Great use of colour.

Decent composition mate. I like this. Keep it up.

It Sucks Down Here It Sucks Down Here

Ah

This gave me a smile. By any chance, could you let me know how to get the scouting thing done here? For the new artists?

Chalk Pastel Portrait Chalk Pastel Portrait

Moderately Upset.

I actually created a profile on newgrounds out of anger towards this piece as either a forgery or fake. This is more than likely a photomanipulation. A) Examining your other work shows you neither have the time nor the patience to actually pull work of this caliber off (and art is time=skill)_. B) I DO pull work of this caliber off and happen to be VERY familiar with the intricate nature of chalk. The only part you actually "OVERLAYED" fully was the eye. Otherwise you dusted, if that, to make it seem like the photo you drew on top on.(( AGAIN if this is not a photoshop )) looked like art.

Like naivity people. I refuse to believe someone who can do HAIR IN CHALK can't do an eye. Additionally your other pieces suggest a poor understanding of colour and a lack of attention to position of line and detail.

The rest of you, stop attacking bluebubbleblast. He is VERY likely right.
Pre emptive strike, to all the "well I'd like to see you do betters" I can goddamnit, that's why I know this is a fake.

LilioTheOne responds:

It's not fake. Everything is drawn with chalk pastels and it's not some "overlay" of a photograph either. Before coming here and just spewing shit out of your ass, actually try to get your facts right. You could have pmed to try to get me to prove that this is in fact, a real drawing, which it is. I could have showed you the original photograph I used. Next time you just decide to throw up on your keyboard, please don't hit send. Think what you must, but know that you are wrong.